WINNER OF THE BEST ON TEST AWARD IN PHOTOPLUS MAGAZINE -
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FEATURE.
VIDEO FOOTGAE BELOW ON HOW TO PUT THE HIDE AWAY AND A FULL DESCRIPTION OF ALL ITS FEATURES AND BENEFITS BY SIMON.
A spacious, airy and fully featured wildlife hide designed in association with Simon King OBE.
Approximately 1.5 Metres Square and 1.7 Metres High and made from strong camouflage polyester material, the hide is designed in pop-up form for quick and easy erection and disassembly.
- Twin viewports on all 'windows' giving port-hole and wide cinematography options on all 4 sides
- Low/ground level dual-window camera port at rear
- Base corner flaps - can be weighted down with stones on either the inside or outside.
- Moveable camouflage scrim material on all window internals.
- Double-sided zip pulls allow opening/closing from inside or outside.
- Zips and guys colour integrated with camouflage material.
- 'Silent' cord pulls on zip toggles.
- Strong pegs and robust frame.
- Extra strength material to prevent 'stitch-rip'
The hide Material is a strong polyester with pu waterproofing coating this helps give a breathable [reducing condensation ] water resistant ,light weight and flexible covering . [this type of hide has leaf skrim camo stitched untaped seams and mesh panels so will not be 100 % waterproof in very heavy rain conditions ]